Are women fashion style statements just about wearing women’s fashion clothing? Every one of us is different and so it’s important that we have a fashion statement that best suits our personality. Fashion is nothing but highlighting the best and hiding all the flaws.
Points all you women wanted to know about clothing
• Always wear a free-flowing fabric in one tone to achieve a long and slim look.
• Wear clothes on the basis of your body structure.
• Velvet and leather are apt for winters and silk, organza and cotton for summers.
• For a morning party opt for lighter shades like emerald green, ocean blue, pink or you could also try out some trendy pastel colors.
• For late evening occasions opt for vibrant colors that can add sparkling effect to your dressing sense.
• If you are short it would be advisable you avoid wearing short dresses. Rather go for long skirts with a nice fish cut.
• If you are thin avoid wearing sleeveless clothes. It would be advisable to wear dark color clothes as they hide your pale body structure.
• If you have a medium structure you need to wear beige and fawn color clothes.
• If you have a fair complexion, then gold with a blend of copper would just look beautiful.
• If you are medium wheatish colored, then mixed shades of white, beige and bronzy golden would suit your style.
• Dark skin women should wrap themselves with golden copper shades.
• Wear clothes of your own size. Never opt for oversized clothes.
• Be careful while selecting accessories for wear. Just don’t pick up something for the heck of it. Remember your accessories speak more about you than your clothes.
• Make sure whatever jeweler you wear blends well with your style.